Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

For all the latest Coronavirus information including support for Copeland residents and businesses

Click here


Our Licensing team deals with a variety of different licensing issues.

Pavement licences

The government has issued guidance on pavement licensing for businesses. You can find the application from here. We are waiving the £100 application fee in Copeland.

Clubs and premises

For application forms and guidance for premises licences and certificates, personal licences and temporary event notices, click here. To view and comment on applications under consideration, click here.

Best Bar None

Best Bar None is an accreditation scheme for licensed premises. To find out more, click here.


For application forms and guidance for animal activity licences, click here. For a current list of inspection ratings, click here.


For more information on gambling licences, click here.

Taxi and private hire

For more information on taxi and private hire licences, click here.

Lotteries, street collections and house-to-house collections

For more information, click here.

Caravan sites

For more information on caravan site licences, click here.