Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), our Building Control team has adjusted the way it conducts site visits, and is restricting visits to two days per week (Tuesdays and Thursdays). For full details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In terms of different stages of work, inspections will be dealt with as follows:
- Foundations – on site visits;
- DPC/ground floor prep (combined inspection) – on site visits;
- Drainage – on site visits;
- Internal works – please provide photographic/video evidence (showing tape measurements where necessary) to email@example.com;
- Completions – on site visit for new/unoccupied properties (properties to be empty [no workers] and all doors/windows to remain open). Otherwise, please delay completion inspection requests until the situation improves.
- General advice – unless absolutely necessary, all advice will be provided by email/phone.
The administration of new Building Regulations applications will remain unaffected by these changes. Please continue to send all general correspondence, plans, queries etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are determined to provide you with the very best in Building Control and associated services. Whether you are a large developer undertaking a multi-million pound project or a homeowner carrying out alterations to your home, we are totally committed to assisting you in any way we can.
Building Control service for householders.
Building Control service for architects, developers and contractors.