Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

For all the latest Coronavirus information including support for Copeland residents and businesses

Click here

Clubs and premises licences

Everyone who sells alcohol, puts on entertainment or serves hot food after 11pm must hold a Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate to be able to trade under the Licensing Act 2003.

There are four types of premises licence:

  1. Club Premises Certificate
  2. Personal Licence
  3. Premises Licence
  4. Temporary Event Notice

For more information about the premises licences, click here.
To apply for premises licences, click here.