We carry out public consultations on a range of issues, including our budget, policies and governance.
We are carrying out a series of consultations into five of the borough's conservation areas.
- Millom - consultation has taken place.
- Cleator Moor - consultation has taken place.
- Egremont - consultation has taken place.
- St Bees – consultation has taken place. A virtual public meeting is on January 15 at 1pm.
- Hensingham – consultation has taken place. A virtual public meeting is on January 22 at 1pm.
To register your attendance at any of the public meetings, please email email@example.com.
Polling District and Polling Stations Review
We have completed our statutory review of polling districts and polling places. View our final proposals and all the supporting documentation.
We regularly receive applications for new, or variations of, premises licences that are available for inspection and comments.
We publish a weekly list of all planning applications received and determined, and you have the opportunity to comment on all applications received.
View our Privacy Notice which details how we process your data.