An at-a-glance view of benefits forms, along with information to help you claim.
Housing benefit and council tax reduction scheme
- Housing benefit overview
- How to claim a housing and / or council tax reduction
- Housing Benefit overpayments
- Housing Benefit or CTRS claim
- Discretionary Housing Payment Form
- Discretionary Housing Payments
- Information for landlords about housing benefit
- Under occupancy - changes from April 1 2017
- Under occupancy - couples who cannot share
- Under occupancy - non-resident night-time carers
We have a legal obligation to publicly state our electronic communications of data relating to Housing Benefits and Council Tax Reduction claims. This is set out in the following documents
Local Housing Allowance
- The housing benefits and council tax reduction calculator can be found here.
- More information about reporting benefit fraud can be found here.
Find advice on money management at Whitehaven, Egremont and District Credit Union.