Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

For the latest cost of living support

Find out more

Advertisements and signs

Consent to display an advertisement(s) is required for certain types of advertisement. You can find more information on advertisement consent on the Planning Portal website.

A guide is also available from the Planning Portal titled ‘Outdoor advertisements and signs: a guide for advertisers’.

To apply for consent, complete the consent to display an advertisement(s) application form or apply online on the Planning Portal website.