Here you will find advice and guidance on all aspects of housing and homelessness. This includes our Copeland Housing Strategy and details of how we plan and deliver our housing service. You will find information to help you if you are looking for a property to rent, are having problems with your current place or are facing homelessness. We are here to help, so do please get in touch.
Homelessness & Housing Advice
- Visit our homelessness information page here
- Click here for the Public Body Homeless Referral and Self-Referral Link
- Applying for properties from a housing association
Disabled Facilities Grants
Empty and unfit homes
- How to complain about poor conditions
- How we can deal with unfit properties
- Empty homes
- Housing stock survey
Private sector housing
- Houses of multiple occupancy
- Information on immigration inspections
- Immigration inspection form
- Click here for the council's policies and strategies.