Here you will find advice and guidance on all aspects of housing and homelessness. This includes our Copeland Housing Strategy and details of how we plan and deliver our housing service. You will find information to help you if you are looking for a property to rent, are having problems with your current place or are facing homelessness. We are here to help, so do please get in touch.
Homelessness & Housing Advice
- What to do if you are homeless
- Finding a Housing Association home in Copeland
- Homeless advice for young people
- Do you need help with a rent deposit?
- Housing for older people
The legislation around homelessness is changing with the introduction of the Homelessness Reduction Act. Find out more here.
Disabled Facilities Grants
Empty and unfit homes
- How to complain about poor conditions
- How we can deal with unfit properties
- Empty homes
- Housing stock survey
Private sector housing
- Houses of multiple occupancy
- Information on immigration inspections
- Immigration inspection form
- Copeland's Housing Strategy
- The Copeland Strategic Housing Partnership
- Copeland's Homelessness Strategy