Printer-friendly versionPDF version
UK driving licence

Details of all the different types of licences we can issue. If you want a specific application form see 'related forms' on the left hand side menu or click on the black and white 'application form' tag at the top of the page. .

Clubs and premises

Everyone who sells alcohol, puts on entertainment or serves hot food after 11.00 pm must hold a Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate to be able to trade under the Licensing Act 2003.

There are four types of Premises Licence:-

  1. Club Premises Certificate
  2. Personal Licence
  3. Premises Licence
  4. Temporary Event Notice

Gambling Licences

We issue premises licences for betting, bingo, adult gaming centres, family entertainment centres, casinos, horse racing and dog tracks. We also issue permits for prize gaming, gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises, members clubs and unlicensed family entertainment centres.

We also register small society lotteries and issue occasional and temporary use notices and provisional statements.

Taxi and private hire licences

For an overview of all taxi-related information click on the black and white taxi button at the top of the page.




Street Collections

  • Street collection permit application form

Animal Activity Licences

Street parties


House to house collections

Notice of applications

Here we list recent applications for licences or reviews of licences. You have 30 days from the date the notice is posted to comment or object.