- Mayor’s regalia open to the people of Copeland
All you need to know about our discounted food digesters.
- Copeland's Charlotte gains top planning accolade
- Copeland to propose drop in councillor numbers
- Copeland focuses on work and skills
Copeland Careers - our staff tell you their stories so far...
- Fly-tipper hit with fine
- Less than one week left to apply
- Success for planning team
- NCL joins forces with GLL
LEP offers small business development loan
Applications are being invited for LEP funding from the Regional Growth Fund programme and the Cumbria Infrastructure Fund.
- Budding lead workers raise the roof in Copeland
- Mayor to hold public meeting in Seascale
- Local dinner lady sets out her stall
- Caring homes for strays
Grants for flood work available
Copeland homeowners will be given a helping hand to make their homes more flood resilient thanks to a new government grant scheme.
- Local builders enjoy masonry masterclass
- Council supports victims of domestic violence
- New councillor elected - Millom Newtown Ward
- Council meetings hit the road
Positive feedback from West Cumberland Hospital
North Cumbria University Hospitals NHS Trust has received positive feedback from those treated on its wards in the latest national inpatient survey published by the Care Quality Commission.
Copeland Pride of Place
The Copeland Pride of Place initiative aims to encourage residents and businesses to take pride in their borough and work towards making Copeland a better place to live, work and visit. Concentrating on the following areas, the drive will aim to discourage low level offences and encourage businesses and residents to improve and maintain their premises.
- Recycling event heads to Millom
- Ceremony to mark Campus Whitehaven construction
- Copeland starts new boundary review