Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

December 12 General Election

Find out more



Environmental health

  1. Private Water Supplies

    Concerned about the quality of your water supply? If you are on mains water contact United Utilities or if you have a Private Water Supply we can help.


  1. Council tax reduction scheme

    An overview of the new localised council tax scheme introduced in April 2013.


  1. Domestic abuse

    If you are experiencing problems at home including domestic violence or abuse and you want to talk to somebody about help moving, changing locks, getting an injunction or other issues, please contact our housing and homelessness team on 0845 054 8600.


  1. Lawful development certificate

    You can obtain formal confirmation that your proposed works are a permitted development by applying for a Lawful Development Certificate. This is not the same as planning permission but provides proof that your household building work is lawful, This type of application costs £86.

  1. Copeland Matters - March 2013

    The last edition of Copeland Matters in print.

  2. The Home Heat Helpline

    The Home Heat Helpline is a free, impartial and confidential service that connects people on low incomes or in poor health with financial help and practical advice on how to manage their energy bills

Subscribe to Residents