- How can I arrange collection of an old bed?
- Staff to smarten up beauty spots
- Staff and residents collect 100 bags of litter
- Copeland's littlest bin man
- Council & students aim for BIG recycling impact
We collect household waste from 32,000 properties across Copeland either by providing a fortnightly wheeled bin collection service or a weekly blue bag service.
Assisted Collection Service
If you are permanently or temporarily unable to place your bin out for collection then you may be eligible for an assisted bin collection. Find out more below.
Large Wheeled Bins
Customers will be able to apply for a larger wheeled bin (or additional blue bags) where they meet the following criteria:
- 6 or more permanent residents or
- 5 permanent residents including 1 under the age of 5 or
- 4 permanent residents including 2 under the age of 5 or
- A medical condition which produces non-infectious clinical waste
My waste and recycling
This page provides information on your waste and recycling collection rounds.
Please note that there is a problem with the drop-down menu and your address may not appear in the list. Therefore please enter your house number and postcode only, and your property details will appear.
If you think your collection has been delayed or missed please click here.
All you need to know about our discounted food digesters.