Household waste collection
- What can go in your brown bin?
Waste and Recycling
Our Waste Management team provides a wide range of services to residents, businesses and visitors in Copeland. We are committed to providing efficient and cost-effective waste services.
Assisted Collection Service
If you are permanently or temporarily unable to place your bin out for collection then you may be eligible for an assisted bin collection. Find out more below.
Large Wheeled Bins
Customers will be able to apply for a larger wheeled bin (or additional blue bags) where they meet the following criteria:
- 6 or more permanent residents or
- 5 permanent residents including 1 under the age of 5 or
- 4 permanent residents including 2 under the age of 5 or
- A medical condition which produces non-infectious clinical waste