Council tax

  1. Council tax

    Council tax helps to pay for the cost of local services such as bin collections and recycling services, environmental health and planning. If you’re 18 or over and own or rent a home, you’ll usually have to pay council tax

  2. What if my rateable value is wrong?

    If you think either your rateable value or rating list entry is incorrect, you can make an appeal asking for it to be changed.


  1. Housing benefit appeals

    Information about what to do if you think the decsion about your Housing Benefit is wrong.


  1. Hedgerow Regulations

    Find out what constitues a protected hedge and what this means for you.

  2. Planning appeals

    Details of how to lodge an appeal against a planning decision

Subscribe to Appeals