Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

December 12 General Election

Find out more

How do I get a housing association house in Copeland?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

To apply for a housing association house in Copeland you will need to register for Cumbria Choice, and apply for properties you are interested in. You can find information about Cumbria Choice and details about how to use it on their website.


Published: 31 October 2012 - 10:15am

Where you see this symbol FAQ you can submit a question and we will add the answer to our pool of Frequently Asked Questions for the benefit of other users. Whilst using the website if you come across a term or word you do not understand, then you can submit it to our glossary and we will provide an explanation, which again will help other users. We try to use plain language where possible and your feedback will help. Thank you.