Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

December 12 General Election

Find out more

Can I get a grant from the council to help repair my property?

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

We no longer provide grants to help people to repair their properties.

We do provide grants to adapt properties to help people with disabilities to stay in their own homes. These grants are called Disabled Facilities Grants and more information is available on the Disabled Facilities Grants page

If you are struggling to find the money for essential repairs, it might be worth getting advice on money matters, for example by visiting the Citizens Advice Bureau

Published: 31 October 2012 - 10:52am

Where you see this symbol FAQ you can submit a question and we will add the answer to our pool of Frequently Asked Questions for the benefit of other users. Whilst using the website if you come across a term or word you do not understand, then you can submit it to our glossary and we will provide an explanation, which again will help other users. We try to use plain language where possible and your feedback will help. Thank you.