When submitting your application you will need to supply certain information to ensure it is valid.
The Communites and Local Government website provides national validation requirements for all applications.
We aim to take a “common sense” approach when it comes to validation at the local level. Different types of information may be required depending on the nature and type of development you are proposing and the constraints of the site.
Some common examples of additional information you may be required to provide include:-
- Housing Need Statement
- Agricultural Appraisal
- Contaminated Land Assessment
- Ecological and Protected Species Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Flood Risk Assessment
- Foul and Surface Water Drainage
- Heritage Assessment
- Mining Risk Assessment
- Noise Impact Assessment
- Planning Obligations – Draft Heads of Terms
- Renewable Energy Assessment
- Structural Survey
- Supporting Planning Statement
- Sustainability Assessment
- Telecommunication Assessment
- Town centre use sequential and impact assessment
- Transport assessment/travel plan
- Trees/Arboricultural Assessment
- Topographical survey including cross sections and site level
We encourage the submission of all applications and accompanying plans and documents electronically. This can be done via the Planning Portal, by emailing us at email@example.com, or providing all the documents on a CD or memory stick.
Please contact us if you are unsure what information is required.