National sources of help and information if you are homeless or have housing problems. You can also contact our housing team on 0845 054 8600.
Centre Point is a charity that helps people with housing problems. The website has lots of information for young people who are having housing problems, including things like:
- What to do if you are homeless and need somewhere to stay
- Where to get help if you are being abused
- What to do if you are in debt and you can’t pay your rent
Shelter is a housing and homelessness charity and its website has a huge amount of information on everything to do with housing for young people. The website is really easy to use and has information on things like:
- Young parents and housing problems
- Being thrown out of your house
- Housing benefit for young people
The Childline website has information about housing problems, homelessness, and other problems that you might have including problems at school, violence at home or problems with drugs or alcohol.
The Gov.uk website has a special page about young people and homelessness, which tells you all about your rights and where to get help.
The Hideout has help and information for you if you are a child or young person and there is violence in your home.