Open mobile menu
Close mobile menu

December 12 General Election

Find out more

Licensing fees

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Businesses, organisations and individuals who want to sell or supply alcohol in England and Wales must have a licence or other authorisation from a licensing authority - usually a local council. The law and policy governing this area is overseen by the Home Office.Here you can view a list of fees and charges for the various types of licence available.

PDF icon licensing_fees.pdf220.09 KB
No preview available of licensing_fees.pdf
Published: 24 October 2012 - 12:31pm