- Where are there public toilets in Copeland?
Contacting the Council
Details of how to contact us.
Affordable Warmth and your community
Affordable Warmth is the solution to fuel poverty. This is one of a series of briefings looking at the issue of Fuel Poverty in Cumbria; the causes, effects and solutions, for individual homes and communities. ACTion with Communities in Cumbria, in partnership with Churches Together in Cumbria have come together to raise awareness of the issues, promote discussion and information sharing within communities, and encourage community solutions to the challenges of Affordable Warmth for all.
- Who do I contact regarding repairs?
Complaints, comments and compliments
This page tells you how to make a complaint, comment or compliment about the council or its members.
Customer complaint guide
Customer complaint guide
- How do I report a pothole or other highways issue?
Customer Focus group
Have your say on a range of council issues by joining our customer focus group.
- Complaints about a Councillor Complain about a councillor
- Why are other councils not making cuts?
How can I apply for concessionary travel?
We no longer offer a concessionary travel scheme.
- Make a Comment Make a Comment
- Where can I find salaries of senior management?
- Make a Complaint Make a Complaint
- CABs in Harbour Ward
- Make an Anonymous Complaint Make an Anonymous Complaint
Local links are a single place where local people can go to find out information about council services and get help and advice from trained customer service advisors.
- Pay us a Compliment Pay us a Compliment
Here you can find out about the various services offered across Copeland. Some are provided by us and others are provided by other organisations and community groups.
- What are the opening hours of Copeland Bowls and Sports Centre?
Here is where you can find details about how to use the new Copeland website.
- How do I renew my library book?
This is where you can find out about all the different types of events that are happening across Copeland. In due course this will include all our council and committee meetings as well as community events, school holiday events, local festivals plus what's on at the various theatres, arts and sporting venues across the borough.
If you would like to notify us of an event to include on the website, please contact email@example.com
- At what time does the council office open?
Terms and conditions of use
The Copeland Borough Council website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these terms and conditions that take effect from the date of first use.
- Ordnance Survey mapping
- Address information
- Organised activities database
- Using our logo
- Virus protection awareness
- Privacy on this website