- What and where can I recycle?
Report fly tipping
If you see any fly tipping please report it by calling us on 01946 598300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please try and describe the location of the items as accurately as possible and tell us the nature of what has been dumped. We will then clean up the mess and investigate the culprits.
We collect household waste from 32,000 properties across Copeland either by providing a fortnightly wheeled bin collection service or a weekly blue bag service.
Assisted Collection Service
If you are permanently or temporarily unable to place your bin out for collection then you may be eligible for an assisted bin collection. Find out more below.
Large Wheeled Bins
Customers will be able to apply for a larger wheeled bin (or additional blue bags) where they meet the following criteria:
- 6 or more permanent residents or
- 5 permanent residents including 1 under the age of 5 or
- 4 permanent residents including 2 under the age of 5 or
- A medical condition which produces non-infectious clinical waste
- How can I arrange collection of an old bed?
- How do I create less waste?