Animal boarding establishment licence
Animal boarding establishment licence - conditions
Terms and conditions for animal boarding establishment licence
Animal boarding establishment licence
Explanation of when a licence is required.
- How do I report an Empty Property?
Sources of help if you are homeless
National sources of help and information if you are homeless or have housing problems. You can also contact our housing team on 0845 054 8600.
- What will the council do about an empty property if I report it?
16 or younger and facing homelessness?
Advice and help for young people facing homelessness or having problems with housing.
Private sector stock condition survey
This is a summary of the Private Sector Stock Condition Survey report. In this document you can read the main findings of the survey, which was done to help us find out about the condition of privately owned and privately rented housing in Copeland. The summary says what the condition of housing is like in different areas in Copeland.
- I own an empty property - what can I do about it?
Application form for an immigration inspection
If you wish to apply for an Immigration Inspection, the first step is to complete and return this form.
- Have questions about your Home Group, Housing 21, Two Castles, Impact or other Housing Association house?
Older Persons Housing Task Group
These are the notes of the first meeting of the Older Persons Housing Task Group, which was held on the 29th of June 2012.
- Where can I find facts and figures about housing in Copeland?
Severe weather emergency protocol
Within its duties as a local authority, Copeland Council aims to ensure that vulnerable people are protected and provided for during the winter cold season, when extreme cold temperatures for extended spells can threaten the safety and wellbeing of some people living in the borough.
This document sets out the mechanism by which rough sleepers in Copeland can access accommodation and support during periods of exceptionally cold weather when a Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP) is activated.
- I have a problem tenant - what can I do?
Here you will find advice and guidance on all aspects of housing and homelessness. This includes our Copeland Housing Strategy and details of how we plan and deliver our housing service. You will find information to help you if you are looking for a property to rent, are having problems with your current place or are facing homelessness. We are here to help, so do please get in touch.
- My landlord wants me out of my house - what do I need to do now?
- My partner is being violent or abusive towards me - what can I do?
Housing for older people
This page explains what you need to do if you or a friend or relative want to move into a residential home or need more support to live in your current home.
- What can I do if I am struggling to pay my rent or mortgage?
House Condition Complaints
If you live in a privately rented property and the landlord is not carrying out essential repairs, let us know. We will help you to deal with the problem.
- How do I get a housing association house in Copeland?
Powers to deal with unfit properties
We have a range of options to deal with unfit properties in the private rented sector. Most problems can be sorted out without us having to take action but we are serious about using our enforcement powers when there is no alternative.
- How long will it take to get a housing association house?
Copeland landlord forum
The landlord forum is a meeting of landlords who have properties in Copeland. It is held twice a year and it is a forum for:
- Discussing current issues and having questions answered, for example about the changes to Housing Benefit
- Sharing news and information
- Exchanging advice
- Receiving training, for example on tax and income for landlords