Animal boarding establishment licence
Animal boarding establishment licence - conditions
Terms and conditions for animal boarding establishment licence
Animal boarding establishment licence
Explanation of when a licence is required.
- How long will it take to get a housing association house?
Copeland landlord forum
The landlord forum is a meeting of landlords who have properties in Copeland. It is held twice a year and it is a forum for:
- Discussing current issues and having questions answered, for example about the changes to Housing Benefit
- Sharing news and information
- Exchanging advice
- Receiving training, for example on tax and income for landlords
- What is a Disabled Facilities Grant?
Homes of multiple occupancy
Homes of Multiple Occupancy is a legal term used to describe a certain type of house that is shared by three or more unrelated people, who all share facilities like the kitchen and the bathroom.
- How much grant will I receive for a Disabled Facilities Grant?
People moving to live in the Copeland area from a country outside the European Union have to confirm that they are moving into accommodation that is of suitable standard, and the accommodation will not be made overcrowded by their arrival.
- Can I get a grant from the council to help repair my property?
The Copeland Housing Strategy provides information on important local housing matters and says what our key priorities are for housing in Copeland. The Housing Strategy is a shared document for the Council and its partners, which include housing associations, private landlords, charities and voluntary groups, housebuilders and other organisations.
- How do I join the Copeland Landlord Forum?
Do you need help with a rent deposit?
The Council has a rent deposit scheme to help people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness. The scheme helps people who are eligible to pay the deposit for good standard privately rented accommodation. The Council will decide if you are eligible and whether the property is suitable.
- How do I report an Empty Property?
Sources of help if you are homeless
National sources of help and information if you are homeless or have housing problems. You can also contact our housing team on 0845 054 8600.
- What will the council do about an empty property if I report it?
16 or younger and facing homelessness?
Advice and help for young people facing homelessness or having problems with housing.
Private sector stock condition survey
This is a summary of the Private Sector Stock Condition Survey report. In this document you can read the main findings of the survey, which was done to help us find out about the condition of privately owned and privately rented housing in Copeland. The summary says what the condition of housing is like in different areas in Copeland.
- I own an empty property - what can I do about it?
Application form for an immigration inspection
If you wish to apply for an Immigration Inspection, the first step is to complete and return this form.
- Have questions about your Home Group, Housing 21, Two Castles, Impact or other Housing Association house?
Older Persons Housing Task Group
These are the notes of the first meeting of the Older Persons Housing Task Group, which was held on the 29th of June 2012.
- Where can I find facts and figures about housing in Copeland?
Severe weather emergency protocol
Within its duties as a local authority, Copeland Council aims to ensure that vulnerable people are protected and provided for during the winter cold season, when extreme cold temperatures for extended spells can threaten the safety and wellbeing of some people living in the borough.
This document sets out the mechanism by which rough sleepers in Copeland can access accommodation and support during periods of exceptionally cold weather when a Severe Weather Emergency Protocol (SWEP) is activated.
- I have a problem tenant - what can I do?