Health, disabilities and young people

Speaker iconQuestion icon

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Sources of help and advice if you are a young person with questions about health and/or disability.

These organisations may be able to help answer any questions you have:

  • Student Health is useful if you are a student and want some extra health advice.

Not sure what your rights are as a young disabled person?  You can also try the UK Disabled People's Council (UKDPC).  UKDPC is the national organisation representing disabled people's rights and is run by disabled people.

Scope offers practical support and advice to disabled people of any age and their families.

Published: 27 July 2012 - 3:21pm