The Financial Services department are statutorily responsible for the proper administration of Copeland Borough Council's financial affairs in accordance with the provisions of Section 151 of the Local Government Act 1972 and Section 114 of the Local Government Act 1988 and to manage information systems in support of this objective.
Audited Statement of Accounts 2011/12
Please find below the link to our Audited Statement of Accounts for the year-ending 31st March 2012.
Statutory Notice of Annual Accounts 2011/12
Please follow the link below to our notice of accounts for the year ending the 31st March 2012.
The Executive considered a report on 13 December 2010 setting out the impact of the Governments Comprehensive Spending Review and the draft Local Government Finance Settlement on the Council’s Medium-Term Financial Strategy and 2011/12 budget requirement to identify the potential budget gap that would need to be found through the service review process and use of reserves.
Following the meeting the Council’s draft budget proposals were released for consultation purposes and this report provides an update on consultation responses.
Details of the final government grant settlement were received on 31 January 2011 with a subsequent adjustment received on 7th February, and the revised grant allocations are incorporated into the report
Please find below a detailed budget report for 2011/12, the Council Tax Resolution 2010/12 and the associated appendices.
- Budget Report 2011/12
- Council Tax Resolution 2011/12
- Appendix A – Draft Budget Proposal 2011/12
- Appendix B - Medium-Term Financial Strategy forecast 2011/12 - 2014/15
- Appendix C - Growth Pressures 2011/12 and beyond
- Appendix D - Service Review proposals and other identified savings 2011/12 and beyond
- Appendix E - Reserves Strategy
- Appendix F – Risk Based Reserves
- Appendix G – Earmarked Reserves
- Appendix H – Sinking Funds
- Appendix I – Summary Reserves held by the Council 31 March 2011
- Appendix J – Use of Reserves 2011/12
- Appendix K– Fees and Charges Proposals 2011/12
Audited Statement of Accounts 2010/11
Please follow the link below for a signed copy of the Audited Statement of Accounts for the year-ending 31st March 2011, as signed on the 28th September 2011.