Disclosure of convictions

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

You will need to complete this form as part of your application for a personal licence.

A personal licence must be held by a Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) but can also be held by anyone involved in the sale of alcohol by retail. It is not necessary for all staff selling alcohol to have a personal licence.

Please note: You must be 18 years old or over in order to apply for a personal licence.

The following must be submitted to the Licensing Authority:

  • Completed application form.
  • 2 passport size photographs, one of which must be endorsed on the reverse with a statement verifying the likeness of the photograph to you by a solicitor, notary, a person of standing within the community or any individual with a professional qualification. This person must not be a relative.
  • A criminal conviction certificate. The certificate must be less than 1 month old at the time of application.
  • Completed 'Disclosure of Convictions and Declaration' form.
  • Level 2 National Certificate for Personal Licence Holder (NCPLH).
  • The current fee of £37.00.
PDF icon disclosure_of_convictions.pdf136.87 KB
Preview of disclosure_of_convictions.pdf
Published: 24 October 2012 - 1:37pm